Keep Your Home Protected
Our goal at Tusker, is to grow with you… from your first apartment, to maybe a condo and then to the American dream, owning your own home. No matter where you live, your home is your castle and you want peace of mind. Tusker can offer coverage for apartments, condo, homes and more.
- Renters insurance. A renters’ policy offers liability, guest medical and coverage for your possessions.
- Condo Insurance. A condo policy offers liability, guest medical and coverage for your possessions and the interior walls of the condo.
- Homeowners Insurance. A homeowner’s policy offers dwelling protection, personal property, liability and guest medical. Covered perils on a homeowner’s policy include: fire, wind, hail, vandalism, burglary, malicious mischief, liability, and guest medical.
- Landlord Insurance or Dwelling Insurance. Landlord insurance is coverage for a rented dwelling; it offers dwelling protection, personal property and liability.
- Umbrella Policy. An umbrella policy is excess liability in the event of a lawsuit or a claim.
Tips for a safe home
A house becomes a home when you live in it. It is where traditions are born and nurtured. It is where children are reared and pets become family treasures. Home is where our hearts are. In our homes peace of mind is essential. Here are a few tips to keep our families and homes safe:
- Dead bolts
- Fire Extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- CO2 detectors
- Have your chimney cleaned yearly.
- Have your heater and air conditioner serviced annually.
- Store firewood 20 feet away from the home.
- Trim trees away from the home; never let a branch rest on the roof.
- Fence around a swimming pool to keep children safe.
- Make repairs as needed. Give your home the look of “PRIDE IN OWNERSHIP”.